Vision Care & Products
Apple Valley Vision offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Payson.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Dr. Rowley, or Dr. Blake.
- LipiFlow® Dry Eye Treatment – An overview of our state of the art Dry Eye testing and treatment system.
- Vision Therapy – An outline of what Vision Therapy is, and how it can help you.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Payson optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Apple Valley Vision.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Apple Valley Vision.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Payson, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Apple Valley Vision, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Payson optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
- InfantSEE® – A public health program designed to ensure that eye and vision care becomes an integral part of infant wellness care to improve a child’s quality of life. We feel so strongly about the importance of healthy vision that participating member optometrists will provide a no-cost comprehensive infant eye and vision assessment within the first year of life.